Join "Road To PGDay 2007"!

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Join "Road To PGDay 2007"!
Date: 2007-04-03 14:25:22
Lists: pgsql-announce
The Italian Community of PostgreSQL Users and Developers (psql.it) and
the Prato Linux User Group are proud to announce an new campaign: "The
Road to PGDay 2007: PostgreSQL Day 2007 is getting closer. Let's show
the way".

The initiative is a preparation path to the event that will take place
in Prato, Tuscany, Italy on the 6 and 7 July 2007.

Road to PGDay aims to involve free software organisations and Linux User
Groups in Italy, Europe and everywhere else in the world. These
organisations are invited to participate in the event and to contribute
actively to the first conference held in Italy for the world's most
advanced open-source database

We have extended the event to two days because of the intense interest
from communities, companies, public sector and the scientific/academic
sector, both in Italy and the rest of Europe.

Joining the Road to PGDay 2007 initiative is very easy, and you can do
it in 3 simple steps:

   1. organise a talk/meeting in your locale regarding PostgreSQL
   2. insert a Road to PGDay banner on your web site
   3. let us know about it to road2pgday(at)pgday(dot)it

All the events will be properly listed in the "Upcoming events" section
of Road to PGDay and on the PGDay home page.

The official schedule of PGDay 2007 is currently being organised, so we
are inviting all users of PostgreSQL to submit contributions (articles,
presentations, talks, live demos, posters, etc.) by following the
instructions described in the Call for papers before the 31 May 2007.

The PostgreSQL Day 2007 will take place at the Monash University Prato
Centre, in the great landscape of the prestigious palazzo Vaj of Prato.

Participation is free. Because we have limited space, we recommended
that you pre-register directly from the web site.

For more information:

    * PGDay 2007 Web Site: http://www.pgday.it/en/
    * Road to PGDay 2007: http://www.pgday.it/en/road2pgday
    * How to join "Road to PGDay 2007":
http://www.pgday.it/en/road2pgday/adesione
    * PGDay 2007 call for papers:
http://www.pgday.it/en/generale/callforpaper
    * PostgreSQL Web Site: http://www.postgresql.org/

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Web Programmer, IWA/HWG Member
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy

pgsql-announce by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2007-04-05 09:12:40