PLUG is now accepting donations for PostgreSQL t-shirts

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PLUG is now accepting donations for PostgreSQL t-shirts
Date: 2007-04-01 23:46:48
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hi guys,

   I am writing to inform you that the Prato Linux User Group (PLUG) has
set up a specific Paypal donation in order to raise funds for the
production of at least 500 PostgreSQL t-shirts (on a blue cotton
t-shirt). Those t-shirts will be mainly for the European groups.

   You can find more information on this page, including the model of
the t-shirt: http://www.prato.linux.it/node/30

   Donations can be performed using either Paypal accounts or credit cards.

   Thank you.

Ciao,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Web Programmer, IWA/HWG Member
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2007-04-02 01:22:25
Previous:From: Guido BarosioDate: 2007-04-01 22:20:02
Subject: mysql using postgres as a storage engine?!