Re: Time to package 8.2.4

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, nc-kocamana2 <nc-kocamana2(at)netcologne(dot)de>, Grzegorz Jaskiewicz <gj(at)pointblue(dot)com(dot)pl>
Subject: Re: Time to package 8.2.4
Date: 2007-03-26 18:56:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> Funny :). What can I do to help get 8.2.4 branched?
>
> There is no branching involved, but you can look into
> src/tools/RELEASE_CHANGES and see what things you want to help with.
> Getting a release changes list would be a start.

We're just starting to get the process nice and streamlined with all the
various binary builds, announcements and CVE embargos (when needed).
Perhaps it's not such a good idea to start reassigning tasks to random
people (no offence JD) without discussion and agreement from those
normally responsible?

Regards, Dave.