Re: Erro on the latest version

From: Hiroshi Inoue <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Ezequias R(dot) da Rocha" <ezequias(at)fastcon(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Erro on the latest version
Date: 2007-03-22 01:10:27
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Ezequias R. da Rocha wrote:

> Why are you asking it to me ?

Your report says "not possible to find the point of the procedure
X509_STORE_set_flags on libeay32.dll"
whereas I can fnd the point in libeay32.dll on my machine. Could you
find an older version of libeay32.dll
on your machine ?

> Where to find out the answare ?

When you find the dll libeay32.dll, please look at the property/

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue