Re: Advertising Space

From: Harry Jackson <harryjackson(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Advertising Space
Date: 2005-12-17 23:18:43
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On 12/17/05, Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net> wrote:

> > <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net> wrote:
> Can you change the word PostgreSQL to be a single color? We've pretty much
> tried to avoid the dual-color version since it confuses folks (ie. postgre)

As far as the text is concerned I can change the color but I don't
know what the original font is for the text. Would it be OK to use
another font?

> > http://www.uklug.co.uk/cgi-bin/get_job.pl?rss_job_id=20248214
> >

> Hmm.. not sure if this is working right, since all I see are regular ads...

On the right hand side you should be seeing a 160x600 image with some
elephants on it. If not try refreshing a couple of times to see if it
appears.

--
Harry
http://www.hjackson.org