Re: postgres reference in different languages

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgres reference in different languages
Date: 2007-03-18 14:57:42
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Robert Bernier a écrit :
> I'm getting feedback about pg_live: there's been requests to supply the postgres references in languages other than English. Can people reply to this email and point me to those translations that are currently posted online?

You mean the manual ? The french one is available here :
http://docs.postgresqlfr.org/

I'm still working on the translation of pg_live's articles (yes I'm a
bit slow... but there were new PostgreSQL releases, pgAdmin's
translation, website's translations, etc. so much to do and so little
time...)

Regards.

--
Guillaume.