Re: BUG #3132: I don't access to DB

From: Gaetano Mendola <mendola(at)bigfoot(dot)com>
To: Duilio Andre Chavez Cuarite <duiliochavez(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: BUG #3132: I don't access to DB
Date: 2007-03-13 17:12:40
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Duilio Andre Chavez Cuarite wrote:

> Bug reference:      3132
> Logged by:          Duilio Andre Chavez Cuarite
> Email address:      duiliochavez(at)gmail(dot)com
> PostgreSQL version: 8.2.3
> Operating system:   Linux Centos 4
> Details:
>
> Hi
>
> I am not to access Database of the postgresql, I am view this message
>
> You do not have access to any databases.

What are you doing exactly? Local psql, ODBC, JDBC or what ?

However supposing you are having these problem using psql client,
please do the following.

Try these commands ( I suppose you can have root privileges ):

root# su - postgres
postgres# psql -l

this will show you all the database in your engine.

If you need to access on of these database:

psql <DB_NAME>

Regards
Gaetano Mendola