PGCon - Schedule/Registration

From: "Dan Langille" <dan(at)langille(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGCon - Schedule/Registration
Date: 2007-03-13 12:55:16
Lists: pgsql-announce
Hi folks,

I am pleased to the announce the schedule for PGcon 2007.
Registration is now open.

If you are interested in PGCon, I suggest you subscribe to the PGCon
announce mailing list.  Updates are sent to that list:

NOTE: lunches will be provided during the conference (Wednesday and
Thursday).  If you have special dietary needs, please contact us
after you have registered.

  http://www.pgcon.org/2007/schedule/

NOTE: Day 1 and 2 are tutorials.  Day 3 and 4 are the conference
proper.

Enjoy.

--
Dan Langille : Software Developer looking for work
my resume: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php

pgsql-announce by date

Next:From: Marko KreenDate: 2007-03-13 15:53:02