pgsql on a PDA running Microsoft CE

From: "Rob Marjot" <rob(at)marjot-multisoft(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql on a PDA running Microsoft CE
Date: 2007-03-12 21:22:28
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Dear all,

I know similar issues have been raised before, but I couldn't find a nice
(and clear-cut) answer...

I wish to develop an application on a HP iPaq PDA running Windows CE,
accessing a Postgres+PostGIS database. What would be the best way
doing
this?

- Can npgsql be compiled for CF? Or;
- Should I change the PL for my Postgres database (i.e. PL/SQL) and use a
different provider? Or; - Can I use the open source .NET implementation
"Mono" on Windows CE?

All helpfull suggesions are very much appreciated!

Rob

pgsql-interfaces by date