Re: building pgsql-odbc from source without VC++

From: David Gardner <david(dot)gardner(at)yucaipaco(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: building pgsql-odbc from source without VC++
Date: 2007-03-08 02:09:19
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Wow I didn't realize that, thank you I'm just a Linux guy trapped in a
Windows world these days.

Also a possible addition to the howto compile pgsqlodbc page
(http://psqlodbc.projects.postgresql.org/win32-compilation.html)
might be to mention that the source for PostgreSQL 8.1 is required. I
know this seems obvious, but for those of us using the odbc driver to
connect to remote computers it's not so obvious :)