Re: pg_dump inquiry

From: Osvaldo Rosario Kussama <osvaldo_kussama(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: Karthikeyan Sundaram <skarthi98(at)hotmail(dot)com>, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_dump inquiry
Date: 2007-03-01 15:30:46
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-sql

Karthikeyan Sundaram escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> I have to dump only 10 tables out of 100 tables. In the pg_dump
> utility given by postgres there is an option called -t followed by table
> name.
>
> In that option, if I give more than 1 table, it's not accepting.
>
> How can I get the dump in one stroke for all the 10 tables? Please
> advise.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/interactive/app-pgdump.html
"Multiple tables can be selected by writing multiple -t switches. Also,
the table parameter is interpreted as a pattern according to the same
rules used by psql's \d commands (see Patterns), so multiple tables can
also be selected by writing wildcard characters in the pattern."

[]s
Osvaldo

Yahoo! Mail - Sempre a melhor opção para você!
Experimente já e veja as novidades.
http://br.yahoo.com/mailbeta/tudonovo/