Re: Postgres Replication

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: Mageshwaran <j_mageshwaran(at)sifycorp(dot)com>
Cc: Zoltan Boszormenyi <zboszor(at)dunaweb(dot)hu>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres Replication
Date: 2007-03-01 09:21:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Mageshwaran wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Some body help me regarding postgres replication, Give me some ideas .
>
> Thanks in advance

Here are some ideas:

lose the idiotic, pointless and inaccurate email addendum, especially
the ads for bollywood etc.

do some research yourself, especially by reading the Postgres
documentation - google is also your friend

ask questions in the correct forum, which for this type of question this
is not.

do not create mail on a new subject by replying to an old email and
changing the subject line

cheers

andrew