Re: Upgraded to 8.2.3 --- still having performance issues

From: Carlos Moreno <moreno_pg(at)mochima(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Performance <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Upgraded to 8.2.3 --- still having performance issues
Date: 2007-02-28 21:33:23
Lists: pgsql-performance
Are there any issues with client libraries version mismatching
backend version?

I'm just realizing that the client software is still running on the
same machine (not the same machine where PG is running) that
has PG 7.4 installed on it, and so it is using the client libraries 7.4

Any chance that this may be causing trouble on the performance
side?   (I had been monitoring the logs to watch for SQLs now
failing when they worked before...  But I was thinking rather
incompatibilities on the backend side ... )

Thanks,

Carlos