Re: successful booth at Fosdem (Brussels)

From: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>
To: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail(at)wars-nicht(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: successful booth at Fosdem (Brussels)
Date: 2007-02-26 19:04:58
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:14:07 +0100
> Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
>
>> I also think FOSDEM 2008 can have a PostgreSQL developer room. The
>> Debian one was really interesting, with some great technical talks.
>> Perhaps we can do the same next year ?
>>

> I'm interested, of course. But you need some more people to support the
> devroom and the booth. That will be a bit tricky ;-)
When the Fosdem organisation team asked us having a booth, Peter and me
thought about a devroom. We decided against a room because we did not
know, who else is interested in this. Because it was the first time,
postgresql has had a booth, we wanted to check, if Fosdem is a good
event for postgres.
I also think having a devroom in 2008 is a good idea.