Re: bug with PGXADataSource in JNDI

From: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: Jonathan Halliday <jonathan(dot)halliday(at)redhat(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: bug with PGXADataSource in JNDI
Date: 2007-02-26 18:30:37
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Kris Jurka wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Feb 2007, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
>
>> Here's the patch against CVS head. It should apply cleanly to 8.1
>> branch as well.
>>

> This fails to compile for the JDBC2-EE driver because it supports
> datasources, but not XA.

Oh, I see. Here's another patch that introduces a new
PGXADataSourceFactory instead of modifying the existing PGObjectFactory.
It's a bit inconsistent that XADataSources have a factory of their own
while others use the plain PGObjectFactory, but I can't get too excited
about this..

How do you test the different builds? Do you need a separate, older JDK
to build each edition?

--
Heikki Linnakangas

Attachment Content-Type Size
xa-PGObjectFactory-fix-2.patch text/x-patch 3.0 KB