Re: Re : Crashing v1.6.2 with a syntax error

From: Erwin Brandstetter <brandstetter(at)falter(dot)at>
To: laurent_roche(at)yahoo(dot)com
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re : Crashing v1.6.2 with a syntax error
Date: 2007-02-21 13:54:53
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Laurent!

As I stated, I get the error messages when opening the edit grid with a
filter in pgAdmin or when running SQL from psql (standard command line
interface of PG). In the SQL query dialogue window of pgAdmin I only get
the error code. This problem has been reported shortly after release of
v1.6.2 and (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) is fixed already. But we
have to wait for the next release.

My report is concerned with the crashing, which is a more serious problem.

Regards
Erwin