PostgreSQL Marketing material

From: Stéphane Schildknecht <stephane(dot)schildknecht(at)postgresqlfr(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Marketing material
Date: 2007-02-19 21:48:17
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

I'm looking for some graphical stuff to illustrate a newspaper article
dealing with PostgreSQL. The journalist can't just put a logo in there.

The article will be read by people that may not know what PostgreSQL is,
neither do they really know how business may be done with OpenSource in
general and floss databases in particular.

I really like this one :
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/31/67304192_7244cf493a.jpg but I'm afraid
ot is not "politically correct" enough. What's more, it will be printed
in a magazin, so should not be copyrighted, I guess.

Thanks by advance.

Regards,

--
Stéphane SCHILDKNECHT