Re: Θέμα: Re: [ADMIN] possible Bug in windows version ?

To: gpio Oxxce <gp_io_07(at)yahoo(dot)gr>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Θέμα: Re: [ADMIN] possible Bug in windows version ?
Date: 2007-02-14 10:56:57
Lists: pgsql-admin
If you're running one of Windows XP SP2 or Windows Server 2003, the
Windows Firewall will be blocking the connection.
If you have the "Windows Firewall" option in Control Panel, check it's
disabled, then try again.

If that cures your problem, add an exception in for port 5432 before you
turn the firewall back on.

Andy.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834