tsearch feature

From: "Alexander B(dot)" <burbello3000(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: tsearch feature
Date: 2007-02-07 16:27:48
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

Sorry for my question, but what's the feature on Oracle like tsearch?
Can we consider a good difference PG under Oracle?

Of course, PG we can developer our own application in any language.
But, talking about text search, does Oracle has a similar feature?

Thanks

Yahoo! Mail - Sempre a melhor opção para você!
Experimente já e veja as novidades.
http://br.yahoo.com/mailbeta/tudonovo/