Re: CF 2009-07: initial reviewing assignments

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine(at)hi-media(dot)com>
To: Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine(at)hi-media(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CF 2009-07: initial reviewing assignments
Date: 2009-07-18 20:28:43
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

Le 18 juil. 09 à 21:20, Dimitri Fontaine a écrit :
> As I'm waiting on author, I've begun working on the profiler patch

Done, returned with feedback (failure in tests).

Ok I won't have time tomorrow to be doing some more reviewing, but on
Monday I should be able to arrange some time again. So if you (Robert)
don't plan to fix pg_attribute.h bitrot in the SET DISTINCT patch, I'd
be free for you to assign me another one.

Maybe I could even try to fix the bitrot myself, it doesn't look so
hard, just lots of careful work for anyone who has never done it
before...

Regards,
--
dim