Re: My SQL pane has gone

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Pgadmin-Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha <ezequias(dot)rocha(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: My SQL pane has gone
Date: 2007-02-05 15:54:42
Lists: pgadmin-support
Andy Shellam (Mailing Lists) wrote:
> I thought that would do it, but I closed my SQL pane, then clicked View
> -> Default View, and nothing happened.
> Tried dragging the SQL pane somewhere else, clicked View -> Default
> View, nothing happened again.  It still stayed where I'd put it.  This
> is on 1.6.2 on Windows XP.

Hmm, seems the default perspective names have changed in wx2.8 :-( I've
committed fixes to SVN for this.

Ezequias; in regedit, if you delete the registry key below (where NNNN
is a number), then start pgAdmin, it should reset to the default layout
(if there is more than one matching key, just delete them all):

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\pgAdmin III\frmMain\Perspective-NNNN

Regards, Dave.