Re: Postgres is not starting or stopping

To: Manish Pillai <manishg_pillai(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres is not starting or stopping
Date: 2007-02-02 14:53:54
Lists: pgsql-admin

You will always have a postmaster binary - do a "find / -name
postmaster" to find it.

If your secondary production server hasn't gone live yet, I'd seriously
consider starting it up on the 8.2 series.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834