Re: Any Plans for cross database queries on the same server?

From: Mark Walker <furface(at)omnicode(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Any Plans for cross database queries on the same server?
Date: 2007-01-30 22:35:01
Lists: pgsql-general

LOL, I remember those days. "Uh, can you hold on? My computer just
went down." or "you need to fill out form 1203-B, send us $25 and we'll
get you the information you need in six weeks." Just kidding, but
certainly reliability standards and information demands are much higher
these days, aren't they?