Updatable cursors - applications?

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp
Subject: Updatable cursors - applications?
Date: 2007-01-29 10:33:04
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Does anyone know if there are any apps in existence that can be used as
a good test of the updatable cursor functionality in the driver?

Hiroshi; do you have a test app for this purpose?

In case anyone is wondering about my recent obsession with updatable
cursors, there is a patch from EnterpriseDB for PostgreSQL which offers
some quite significant performance benefits, but it does change the way
CTIDs work which the UC feature relies on. Obviously we need to make
sure the driver doesn't lose functionality should the patch be applied
to the server.

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Andrei GasparDate: 2007-01-29 12:22:38