Re: Synthesize support for Statement.getGeneratedKeys()?

From: Ken Johanson <pg-user(at)kensystem(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Synthesize support for Statement.getGeneratedKeys()?
Date: 2007-01-26 04:42:51
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
In implementing Statement.executeUpdate(String sql,String[]
columnNames), does any know how I could go about sending the sql and
subsequent RETURNING clause directly to a stream? Just so I can avoid
double-buffering the query (allocated in the sql, and second in the
StringBuffer I'd be appending the RETURNING clause to). I do see that
there are ASCII and Unicode char streams and I'm also  not sure how to
delegate to those or if a highr level method (network) would do that..

gratsi,

ken