Feature request

From: Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Feature request
Date: 2007-01-19 12:38:49
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello all,

Might I suggest that, when using pgAdmin to create a table which
includes a serial column, there be some mechanism for allowing you to
set permissions on the resulting sequence as part of the operation?

It's only a small annoyance, but an annoyance nonetheless to have to go
and set the permissions on the sequence separately.... as often as not,
I forget to do it altogether and am reminded only when the application
bombs on the first INSERT! :)

Ray.

rod(at)iol(dot)ie