Enable/disable trigger path

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Enable/disable trigger path
Date: 2007-01-16 08:05:59
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi all,

Here is my first patch to support enable/disable trigger. This
functionnality is available since release 8.1 of PostgreSQL. Im' not
really happy with my code. I have some code to enable a trigger and some
code to disable it. I think it would be better to merge them since they
are pretty close. For example, I use two menus (Enable trigger and
Disable trigger). It would be better to use just one but I don't know
what to do :
 * rename the menu's title
 * use a checked menu.

Or perhaps two menus are just fine. Any advice on this ?

Also, I would like to add enable/disable all triggers but I don't know
where I should put the menu item : on the table name's contextual menu ?
on the "Triggers" contextual menu ?

Thanks for any tips on this matter.

<!-- -->

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2007-01-16 08:39:11