Roadmap

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Roadmap
Date: 2007-01-15 07:42:46
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

I would like to add these items to the roadmap :
 * add ALTER TABLE ENABLE/DISABLE TRIGGER support
 * add DROP/REASSIGN OWNED support
 * add index information from pgstattuple
   (I forgot about this one, these informations appear with 8.2
pgstatuple contrib module).

I've already made some progress with the ENABLE/DISABLE trigger support.
It works, but my code is a bit ugly. And I still don't find a way to
refresh trigger property panel. I need to work more on it before sending
a patch.

Comments on the new roadmap items ?

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2007-01-15 08:25:16