From: Dirk Riehle <dirk(at)riehle(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SAPDB/MaxDB
Date: 2007-01-11 03:27:40
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

It may be a non-starter in this forum for a discussion, but I'd be
curious to know what people think about SAP's former SAPDB, now MaxDB.
This was SAP's first venture, I believe, into open source. What do you
think about it? What do you think SAP should have done back then? What
do you think SAP could or should be doing today? Could it benefit the
PostgreSQL community in anyway?

pgsql-advocacy by date