Quick Ref Cards

From: "Roderick A(dot) Anderson" <raanders(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Quick Ref Cards
Date: 2007-01-10 00:51:42
Lists: pdxpug
I'm putting together a printed Quick Reference for PostgreSQL.

I'd like some input on what you like and don't like about the different
ones you've seen or used.

What you think should be on a PostgreSQL, and probably SQL in general,
quick ref.

Actually my initial plans are from more than _a card_.  I'm thinking of
  eight pages, 8.5" x 11", UV coated.  Large enough to hold a lot of
information while still being readable and nice to handle.

Also if you're aware of any Pg quick refs.  I've done some web searching
and have several Pg books but saw nothing that really jumped out at me.

Rod

pdxpug by date

Next:From: Roderick A. AndersonDate: 2007-01-10 12:09:10