Re: searching for flyer in french and english

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: searching for flyer in french and english
Date: 2007-01-02 16:47:24
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Susanne Ebrecht a ecrit le 02/01/2007 17:06:
> the new year is started and the active german community wants to change
> some of the old stuff to popularise postgresql. Our german and english
> flyers are some years old and we want to design some new german flyers.
> If it is possible we will not reinvent the wheel. I am seraching for
> smart and informative english flyers, which we can give out and which I
> just have to translate into german.
> We are very proud that we will have a booth at the FOSDEM (Free and Open
> source Software Developers' European Meeting http://www.fosdem.org) in
> Brussels (Belgium). Most visitors at this event are speaking english,
> german or french. For this event, I am searching for french flyers or
> somebody who is able to translate the german or english flyer into
> correct french in time.
> I am glad about every actually flyer layout you will send me.

We (we as PostgreSQLfr) have some french flyer. I did them for Solutions
Linux 2006. They were about the last releases. I think I can update them
quickly. You can find our flyer here :

http://svn.postgresqlfr.org/browser/materials/advocacy/trunk/brochurePG.pdf?format=raw

It's also available in OOo2 format :
http://svn.postgresqlfr.org/browser/materials/advocacy/trunk/brochurePG.odt?format=raw

You can take a look in the SVN repository
(http://svn.postgresqlfr.org/browser/materials). There could be
something useful for you.

Actually, I think I'll go to FOSDEM this year. I already went there a
few years ago, I had a great time and I always wanted to go back there.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.