Seeking help on subscription problem

From: Péter Kovács <peter(dot)kovacs(at)chemaxon(dot)hu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2006-12-28 18:51:18
Lists: pgsql-general
Hi,

I have repeatedly tried subscribing to a number of postgresql mailing
lists before Christmas on behalf of the following e-mail address:
peter(dot)kovacs(dot)1(dot)0rc(at)gmail(dot)com
.

No confirmation e-mail has arrived to the above e-mail address yet.

I also sent an e-mail (from the above e-mail address) to
webmaster(at)postgresql(dot)org seeking for help on December 23 and got no
answer yet.

Do e-mails from certain addresses go automatically to /dev/null? Or do I
have to patiently wait for the webmaster to return from holiday?

Please, could someone help me find out what to do?

Thanks a lot and sorry for being off topic

Peter

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: Bob PawleyDate: 2006-12-28 18:55:25