Re: pgadmin3-1.6.1 - The fix works

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Dhanaraj M <Dhanaraj(dot)M(at)sun(dot)com>
Cc: Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek(dot)Kotala(at)sun(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin3-1.6.1 - The fix works
Date: 2006-12-18 08:23:18
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dhanaraj M wrote:
> Sorry Dave.
>
> I re-installed the same compiled files. Now it works.
> Both crashes are fixed. Thanks a lot for spending time and fixing this.
> (I might have tested the old binary or some cached file problem - I
> don't know)

Phew, that's a relief!!

> Anyway, I will test in other platforms and report the results soon.
> I have 1.6.1 with me.
> Can you send the minimal diff (patch to me)?

I don't have one I'm afraid. You should be able to coax on out of SVN
though - revisions 5798 and 5792 are the magic numbers for the 1.6 branch.

> Will you release 1.6.2 soon?

Possibly - though I'm a little unsure about what's happening over the
next couple of weeks yet (Christmas + new job etc).

Regards. Dave