Re: issues with Statement.getTimestamp(int, Calendar)

From: Oliver Jowett <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>
To: Ravi Periasamy <ravitx12(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: issues with Statement.getTimestamp(int, Calendar)
Date: 2006-12-13 12:28:19
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Ravi Periasamy wrote:

> I suspect the AbstractJdbc2Statement.changetime()
> method.

Yeah, that code looks pretty broken to me, it has completely the wrong
end of the stick about what it should be doing with the provided
calendar, AFAICS.

Dave, why doesn't the out-parameter stuff do timestamp conversion by
delegating to the same code as the ResultSet code uses? That does all
the hard stuff for you..

-O