Re: Collateral for LISA 06

From: "Roderick A(dot) Anderson" <raanders(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Collateral for LISA 06
Date: 2006-11-30 17:13:25
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
As of 9:00 AM Pacific today the lisa_06.pdf looked pretty fuzzy in
acroread ( Linux ) and was set for fast web viewing.  The lines on the
building had a good case of the jaggies.

The p2_lisa.pdf looks very good.

8.2_copious.pdf looks pretty good.  What weight of paper is planned for
the printed version?  This so I can put some samples of what we do
together for review/evaluation.  Since it is mostly black and white it
would be tough to show off what we do.  But if we can get company logos
for the 'Dev' page it would really look nice.

Rod