Re: Collateral for LISA 06

From: Mike Ellsworth <nhrcommu(at)rochester(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, Darcy Buskermolen <darcyb(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, "Roderick A(dot) Anderson" <raanders(at)acm(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Collateral for LISA 06
Date: 2006-11-30 15:16:42
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
I have uploaded "LISA_copious_final.pdf" to PG forge, under General
Press Docs.

I had originally planned on including Sponsors' logo, but aside from the
difficulty of sizing, a brain cell fired and reminded me that Marketing
departments would flip if they saw the results as they have much heavier
requirements for print than for the web.

The following files should be deleted from pgforge as I think I no can do:

 -- team.pdf
-- p2_lisa,pdf
-- 8.2_copious.pdf

The final,  "good" files are:

Relevant source files (Photoshop & Illustrator) will be uploaded during
the day.

Mike Ellsworth