Re: Upgrade to 9 questions

From: "Bremer, Gerd" <gerd(dot)bremer(at)coremedia(dot)com>
To: "Albert Kurucz" <albert(dot)kurucz(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Upgrade to 9 questions
Date: 2010-10-01 17:09:36
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
I asked the Maven central question a few days ago, see, and opened a ticket at Sonatype, however as I commented in the ticket I do not feel comfortable to upload artefacts from a project I haven't contributed to.

Having latest releases in the Maven central repo is important, so I was surprised when I didn't find them.

- Gerd