PostgreSQL Documentation of High Availability and Load Balancing

From: Markus Schiltknecht <markus(at)bluegap(dot)ch>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org, sequoia(at)lists(dot)forge(dot)continuent(dot)org, pgpool-hackers(at)pgfoundry(dot)org, pgcluster-general(at)pgfoundry(dot)org, community(at)gorda(dot)di(dot)uminho(dot)pt
Subject: PostgreSQL Documentation of High Availability and Load Balancing
Date: 2006-11-20 10:01:30
Lists: pgsql-docs
Hi,

We are about to extend the PostgreSQL documentation for high
availability and load balancing. We've had some discussions so far, but
only few people have spoken up until now. I'd really like to get some
more input from all the different projects providing solutions in this area.

You can find the current draft here:
http://momjian.us/main/writings/pgsql/sgml/high-availability.html

Please have a look and check if your project fits somewhere and if the
description is correct. I'll happily forward your inputs if you are not
subscribed to the (AFAIK closed) PostgreSQL docs mailing list.

Regards

Markus

pgsql-docs by date

Next:From: Markus SchiltknechtDate: 2006-11-20 14:52:16
Previous:From: Markus SchiltknechtDate: 2006-11-20 09:43:33
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Replication documentation addition