Re: Collateral for LISA 06

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Collateral for LISA 06
Date: 2006-11-17 18:51:01
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
All,

Do we no longer have anyone on this list interested in actually
*producing* anything?   This message (below) got zero responses, as
opposed to 45+ messages kibitzing about MySQL.

The advocacy list is supposed to be to drive PostgreSQL advocacy and
coordinate promotional activities for our group.   If this list has
become strictly a gossip forum, I'll kill it off now.

> We're going to need some new booth stuff for LISA06:
>
> 1) I'd like to do a color offset print of Gavin Sherry's marketing flyer.
> Gavin, do you have a color separation for this?  Can you get one?
>
> 2) I want to have a flyer for PostgreSQL 8.2.  Can some one compose a 1-page
> flyer extolling the features of 8.2 and talking about the release?
>
> 3) Would it be possible to get an ISO for a livecd of the 8.2 Beta?   I'd like
> to burn a handful of them to hand out to selected people, such as the press.
> We'll give away the rest of the 8.1 CDs, too.

--Josh Berkus