Re: Postgres at startup

To: Kis János Tamás <kjt(at)takarnet(dot)hu>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres at startup
Date: 2006-11-16 09:43:01
Lists: pgsql-admin

I'm guessing by the "postmaster.exe" that this is on Windows.

In that case, find "PostgreSQL X.Y" in Control Panel>Administrative
Tools>Services (where X.Y is your major.minor version number of Postgres.)
Change the services' start-up type to "Manual" (so you can start it
yourself when needed.)

Andy.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834