Missing results grid when View Data is selected

From: Chris Campbell <ccampbell(at)cascadeds(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Missing results grid when View Data is selected
Date: 2010-10-22 16:59:34
Lists: pgadmin-support

Using pgAdmin III Version 1.12.1 (Oct 3 2010) running Windows 7/64 bit with the 32 bit version of PostgreSQL 9.0.1

Hi, I'm having a display issue when I right-click on a table or View, select "View Data" / "Show Top 100 records", or "Show All Records". The display issue is that no results grid appears. The grid (or lack thereof) is completely blank, No field names, no columns, nothing. It's like the actual grid that displays the records is invisible yet it says xx number of rows returned at the bottom of the window. All I see is the menu bar and the tool bar at the top. I can go into scripts and build a select statement and have all the records appear that way

I have completely un-installed Postgres/re-booted and reinstalled it to no avail. This is really odd because seems to me this worked a few days ago with this version. I'm wondering if "Update Tuesday" from Microsoft hosed something? Thanks for any assistance on this...

Chris Campbell
Cascade Data Solutions, Inc.
ccampbell(at)CascadeDS(dot)com
(800) 280-2090