Npgsql 1.0 Released!!

From: "Francisco Figueiredo Jr(dot)" <fxjrlists(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: mono-list <mono-list(at)lists(dot)ximian(dot)com>, mono-br <mono-brasil(at)listas(dot)cipsga(dot)org(dot)br>, pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Npgsql 1.0 Released!!
Date: 2006-10-17 13:33:36
Lists: pgsql-announcepgsql-interfaces

Hi all,

I'd like to say that Npgsql Development Team has released version 1.0
of Npgsql.

Npgsql is a .Net Provider for Postgresql 7.x and 8.x. It allows your
.Net programs access a Postgresql backend.

More info about it can be found at:

Release notes:

This version marks an end of a cycle and the beginning of another: add
support for .net 2.0 and 2.0 to Npgsql. This work will be done
using current Npgsql 1.0 code base. This way we expect to have a working 2.0 enabled build really soon. We also have a lot of
optimizations we want to do to make Npgsql much faster and much more
feature complete. Stay tuned!

Special Thanks:

	* God, for allowing this to happen.
	* All users and developers who give feedback and comments about Npgsql.
Without your help this won't be possible.

Please, give it a try and let me know of any problems you get.

Download Page:

Thank you very much, guys! You are great!!

P.S.: Sorry for sending this message so late. I was having problems with
my Internet connection.

P.P.S: Note: Mono svn will be updated soon.

- --

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
Npgsql Lead Developer
Mono Project Contributor
MonoBrasil Project Founder Member

- --
 - Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
 - That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.
 		-- Lewis Carroll "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland"
Version: GnuPG v1.4.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla -

pgsql-announce by date