Re: NEXT MEETING: 10/17/06 - PostgreSQL 8.2 & MySQL caveats

From: Mark Wong <markw(at)osdl(dot)org>
To: Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)chrisking(dot)com>
Cc: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: NEXT MEETING: 10/17/06 - PostgreSQL 8.2 & MySQL caveats
Date: 2006-10-10 18:05:50
Lists: pdxpug
Selena Deckelmann wrote:

> On Oct 10, 2006, at 9:30 AM, Mark Wong wrote:
>
>> I've forwarded the announcement on to the local Database Reading Group
>> (sponsored by Datalab http://datalab.cs.pdx.edu/dbrg/index.php).  It's
>> held at PSU and is open to anyone.
>
> Thanks, Mark!
>
> Do you need an ACM membership to get those papers?

Depends I think, definitely for any recent one.  What I do when I can't
my hands on a copy is mail the list and ask if someone can mail it to me. :)

Sometimes the authors make them publicly available and proceedings are
publicly available after a time (depending the the conference).  In the
past the reading group has printed out copies, so if you are close to
PSU and want to swing by...

Mark