Re: Time for beta 3?

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Time for beta 3?
Date: 2006-10-10 15:41:47
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page a ecrit le 10/10/2006 12:04:
> I was thinking of rolling beta 3 on Thursday - any objections, or
> patches I should wait for?

I'm OK with a beta 3.

> Guillaume, how are we doing on the translation front? Are you expecting
> many additional ones? It's probably also time to think about getting the
> existing ones to 100% where possible as there have been a few minor
> tweaks as you know.

We have now 8 translations with at least 97% translated strings. I'm
waiting for the arikaans and brazilian ones. I've sent mail to all other
listed maintainers but had received no answer actually. I'll send them a
new email tonight and I will get back to the top 8 for complete
translations.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.