Re: Stored procedure array limits

From: "Paul B(dot) Anderson" <paul(dot)a(at)pnlassociates(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Stored procedure array limits
Date: 2006-09-29 15:00:13
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

I've checked my code and it does not seem to run past any limits. I am
filling the arrays in sequential order, extending each one in parallel
with the others.

The null problem fixed the code for some cases but I'm still having
problems in general and with the same error message but reported in
another place.

Paul