Switching database inside current connection

From: Jeff Madison <jeff(at)madisonfam(dot)net>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Switching database inside current connection
Date: 2006-09-28 04:17:18
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
I have to search multiple, identical databases on a server and am
currently having to create a DataSource for each database on the server
and then get a connection.  How would I create a DataSource for the
server and then modify the connnection to "switch" databases.  I would
like to just re-use the same connection for obvious reasons.

I'm running server version 7.3 and the coinciding JDBC driver version.

Jeff

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Kris JurkaDate: 2006-09-28 04:27:57
Subject: Re: Storing and retreiving infinity timestamp values from