Re: jar in repository

From: Markus Schaber <schabi(at)logix-tt(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: jar in repository
Date: 2006-09-27 08:37:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Hi, Strk,

strk wrote:
> Markus, I noticed we have a .jar file in the repository.
> Why is that ? Can't we build it from sources with free software tools ?

It was a mistake when chekcing in the EJB3 code.

It's just a copy of the normal postgis.jar that's needed to compile the
EJB3 code, it was part of the archive file when I unpacked, and I forgot
to ignore it when checking in.

It's removed now, together with a clarification in the README.

HTH,
Markus

www.nosoftwarepatents.org

Next:From: Lukas Kahwe SmithDate: 2006-09-27 08:40:02