Unicode Fonts

From: Clive Haworth <clive(dot)haworth(at)vosatec(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Unicode Fonts
Date: 2006-09-26 15:47:59
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi. This is really a feature request. Apologies if it has gone to the
wrong list.

I use pgadmin III 1.4.3 on Windows XP Pro SP2.

I know it is possible to change the application display font for pgadmin
under:

File->Options->Preferences

However, I would like to use a standard windows font for most of the
application, and the Code2000 font to edit table data, since some of my
data uses unicode characters which are not in most unicode fonts.

Is this likely to be incorporated?

Regards,
Clive Haworth