Re: Updated Press Release Draft

From: Jussi Mikkola <jussi(dot)mikkola(at)bonware(dot)com>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>,Magnus Hagander <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>,Anastasios Hatzis <ahatzis(at)gmx(dot)net>
Subject: Re: Updated Press Release Draft
Date: 2006-09-22 18:52:35
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

Well, if it sells well, how much work is there to get it into other
platforms as well? Or is it just that the solarsystem is too old, and
the other ones are no longer interested of these ancient systems?

The idea is that if people are interested about something, if it does
not cost a lot of work then we can perhaps do it just to make the
publicity. Not that it would really be needed. (Which I guess is quite
often the case with the commercial solutions.)

Rgs,

Jussi