CachedRowSetXImpl() and PostgreSQL

From: Poul Møller Hansen <freebsd(at)pbnet(dot)dk>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CachedRowSetXImpl() and PostgreSQL
Date: 2006-09-21 14:02:44
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
I am having some trouble getting CachedRowSetXImpl() to work with
postgresql-8.1-407.jdbc3.jar in
this part of a SessionBean

CachedRowSetXImpl crsx = new CachedRowSetXImpl();
crsx.setCommand("SELECT ALL id, url FROM my.table ");

Getting the data is no problem, but when updating it's not using the
correct tablename
I have tried crsx.setTableName("my.table");
But then I get a "No columns in table" as this statement will not find
the table "my.table":
FROM pg_catalog.pg_namespace n  JOIN pg_catalog.pg_class c ON
(c.relnamespace = n.oid)  JOIN pg_catalog.pg_attribute a ON
(a.attrelid=c.oid)  LEFT JOIN pg_catalog.pg_attrdef def ON
(a.attrelid=def.adrelid AND a.attnum = def.adnum)  LEFT JOIN
pg_catalog.pg_description dsc ON (c.oid=dsc.objoid AND a.attnum =
dsc.objsubid)  LEFT JOIN pg_catalog.pg_class dc ON (dc.oid=dsc.classoid
AND dc.relname='pg_class')  LEFT JOIN pg_catalog.pg_namespace dn ON
(dc.relnamespace=dn.oid AND dn.nspname='pg_catalog')  WHERE a.attnum > 0
AND NOT a.attisdropped  AND c.relname LIKE 'my.table'  AND a.attname
LIKE 'id'  ORDER BY nspname,relname,attnum

It should have used the name "table" instead of "my.table"
Without the schema name, I get a "relation not found.

Then I tried adding this:

But then It stops in an exception with no error message right after
setting transaction level:
StandardContext[/MyApp]Error Description

How is it possible getting it to work ?

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Poul Møller HansenDate: 2006-09-21 19:42:42